Alana Burrow , Administrative Director
March 1996–present Mortgage Referral Service@EquityRelief.com
President / Processing Manager
• Managed all day-to-day activities of a mortgage broker company.
• Managed contract processors and staff.
• Completed applications with clients, researched available loan products,
ran loans DO, submitted loans for pre-approvals and complete packages
for final underwriting.
• Processed loans from start to finish including analyzing credit, income,
subject properties, collecting relevant documentation, and coordinating
• Prepared loan packages for a wide range of residential mortgages.
• Counseled clients on available products to meet financing needs and sold
• Managed all bookkeeping, deposits, and payroll.
• Completed monthly budgets and purchase of monthly advertising.
• Reviewed subject properties, comparables, and appraisals.
• Maintained high customer service / satisfaction and customer referrals
through knowledge of products, attention to detail, and ability to
complete deals quickly.
1994–1996 Kaleidoscope Korner Denver, CO
Lead Teacher, Denver Public Schools BASE Program
• Supervised assistant teachers and students.
• Planned and prepared daily lesson plans to include educational activities
• Supervised field trips.
• Tutored students.
1996 University of Colorado at Denver Denver, CO
• B.A., Political Science, GPA 3.77
• Graduated magna cum laude and with honors / distinction.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND LICENSES
1999 Registered Real Estate Appraiser State of Colorado
1996 Passed PLACE Elementary Education Assessment
1995 Passed PLACE Basic Skills Assessment
1995 Passed PLACE Liberal Arts and Sciences Assessment
MS Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Calyx Point, ACT database.
1995 Certificate of Merit as Lead teacher Kaleidoscope Korner
1994-1995 Rock Bottom Scholar, University of Colorado at Denver